Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swastikas and Clan Robes

I hate when there is no love, and that makes even less love and then I start hating more and goddamn it!
So, and this is a tired and spent discussion, but why do people HATE gay and lesbian oriented peoples? Really, no reason, we all have to pay taxes, we all have digestive problems, we are all humans and really, no big deal where you stick your privates or what gets stuck in your privates. Key word there is PRIVATE. Shouldn't really affect the way, lets say for example, a guy performs his duties at a warehouse. And when people prefix, "I don't really care what they do" before any sentence, it is often filled with hate, bigotry, half truths, ignorance, hate, bile, cliches, hate, and...well hate, that it makes me want to light them on fire and smoke a cigar and maniacally laugh as they run around ala chicken with head cut off. i hate feeling like that.

I don't act on my homicidal thoughts, and really, since this is sorta a free flowing look into the mind of Rial Blog Oil and Lube Tech number 34, i don't really talk about it. So I am assuming the rest of the world are decent and likable people, so it must be some extreme effing hatred to openly talk about seriously disliking someones sexual choices. Right? no? Whatev'

Lets go with a work example, a women works up in some dept and is a lesbian. She is nice, she works hard, she blah blah blah, doesn't really matter right, she is first and foremost a human being. Well she brought her girlfriend into work and the uproar from some of my co-workers. "Look at that bull dyke, so gross" was one of the nicer comments I heard.

WTF! Really, isn't bull dike suppose to be reserved for a burly women? Both these girls where petite and cute, I was expecting to hear what would be done to these girls if given the chance to mate with them as opposed to unadulterated hate and mean spirited ness.

I seriously bums me out, I do not want my daughter judged by something as stupid as this, I don't want any ones daughter, i just want love. So start loving people...people and stop caring about sex. Its natural, anyway you put it. Or where you put it. It is also no ones business. What f we started judging people by the way we pooped, oh, he looks at it and smells it after he goes #2, oooh she wipes up instead of down....see, that is none of our business and doesn't really matter.

Birthday pics soon, I promise...maybe

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment